The Internet of Things (IoT) is the new wave of connectivity that goes beyond laptops and smartphones, to connected cars, smart homes, connected wearables, smart cities and connected healthcare. Basically a connected life.
Pragmatic Master can infinitely enhance your management capabilities with its IoT devices, small surveillance computers that can provide detailed analysis that can be retrieved and streamed to any external source such as an office PC or cellphone.Our IoT devices are custom made for each client and industry, and are made even more superior with the inclusion of AI.
Construction and Mining
The range of IoT applications in construction and mining is vast, and the benefits numerous, considering that you can connect any machine, any system or any site to the Internet, not only to monitor what’s happening, but to control operations remotely. This means the ability to work smarter, faster and safer, as well as far more cost effectively.
- Seamless connectivity
- Provides comprehensive situational awareness, ie., security
- Provides access to real-time aerial video and photos
- Monitor arrival and departure of staff and inventory
- Monitor compliance and alert team if breach occurs
- Monitor activity 24/7, making it easy to investigate a breach or process failure
- Timeous image/video capturing
- Stream images/video directly to your desktop or smartphone
- Track volume of soil or material being carried at one time
- Observe a consultant’s actions on a site and verify details
- Consolidate all security systems and features into a single view incorporating CCTV, access control, smoke detection and number plate recognition
- Track the number of people in an office to be catered for, cutting down on food wastage, and automatically schedule cleaning based on office usage.
- Track available parking bays, boardroom usage and employees present on any given day
- Track bottlenecks in the production chain
- Assists you to deploy resources according to demand and resource availability